Saturday, June 4, 2011

A wish for a beautiful Birthday Morning !!!

One special day in your life which is the most treasured moment for your parents specially your Mom ,would be definitely the day you were born :)  they would keep re mincing even when you become a mom of  those special moments ,those days the best days of your Mom's life for sure  .Once you realize the importance of your birthday you start searching for that date on calendar as soon as its released to know which day your birthday has come ...not sure about others but I definitely do that :D

They say self love is the best love ,well if  that is the case then I surely must have  loved myself a lot cause I pampered myself the most when it comes to celebrating my birthday at least for the fact that I had the habit of buying myself a birthday gift for myself every year and was in the habit to carefully designing my birthday cake and decorating the living room with different colored papers and balloons and then invite all little kids in the neighborhood  and used to watch in delight when they had so much of fun at my place playing games and savoring the cake ...I miss those days :) 




Now this blog post is just about how I wish my birthday morning should be .... 26 birthday mornings always started with mom and sis lovingly waking me up with sweet lil kiss on my cheek :D with a birthday song followed by a traditional aarthi and a proper oil bath and then drying of my wet hair with the sambrani dhoop ( traditional way of drying hair with dhoop stuff sprinkled on burning coals which gives rise to a good smelling smoky aroma which leaves a good fragrance in the hair apart from drying the hair ) ....and then blessings from parents and visit to temple ...that has been the traditional birthday mornings for  26 yrs of my life .....


7th of June and I would be turning an year older a year wiser a year happier :) hopefully a year wealthier and healthier ;) . Being a person who prefers seeing life in a different way ,doing things in a different way way too different from the routine  was wondering how different can my birthday morning be that was when my imagination was put to work ...



 7th June 1984 5:55 AM was the time I said "hello world" with a cute lil smile while the skies poured with a gentle drizzle welcoming me to this world .Soooooo this birthday  I wish I could be there standing on the cool sands of a beautiful beach waiting for the watch to tick 5:55 AM with eyes closed trying to fill my soul with the most beautiful mystical  sunrise I could witness so cool so serene with cool waves splashing my feet       ............. the sound of the untiring waves splashing and trying to hit the banks again and again which is pure music for my ears .Every single iota of me basking in the pure pleasure of a beautiful birthday morning while the warmth of the morning rays trying to  provide  the warm comfort I  can  get when  tightly wrapped up in the loving arms of the most wonderful person who brought me in to this world  .With the gentle morning breeze gushing through my face while I am standing there on the wet sands with waves washing my feet and while I am trying to embrace the sunrise with open hands shouting on the top of my voice "Happpppppppy Birthdayyyyyyy to meeeeeee " and then after a short while a short drizzle just to wet me enough to enjoy the feeling of getting drenched by the first monsoon ..while i try to catch a few drops of the rain in my hands and throw them up in the air with sheer joy of playing in rain on a beach  after which the rain recedes and then the skies trying to show me the colors of life yesss a RAINBOW !!!!!! and then I wait for the fishermen who are heading out for their morning catch who might give me a lift while I wear a life jacket all set to  enjoy pure joy of  floating in the  deep waters with hands wide spread out facing the open skies trying to say " heyyyy look at me my arms wide open to embrace life in its best form " as if I am trying to collect the whole sky in my two hands ....... Once back to the banks after a good sleep in the waters my unkept wet but slightly curly hair decorated with a hand made hairband of just flowers in the nearby woods of pretty colors while I dry myself up by taking a long walk on the beach side occasionally collecting the sea shells and having the fun of hearing the sound of waves in those shells and once I am done with my walk settle down to prepare a beautiful necklace of the little sea shells and a bracelet bracing my arm .... finally settle down on the cool sands of the beach sipping on to a hot cup of chocolate  rejoicing all the happy moments of 26 years of my life while  all my foot steps made on the beach representing my most dark moments of life which would be washed away forever in some time by a huge wave  .......




Wellllllll ...well ...wellll here's wishing myself a very happpppppppy birthday !!!!! and looking forward towards the wonderful journey full of  beauty full of joy full of lessons full of wisdom full of health full of wealth full of success full of peace and many many many more beautiful moments of life ...........


2 comments:

tejaswi manepalli said...

There are a bunch of people ready to take you to the place you wish, if and only if, you think of getting the hell out of your workplace :)

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful Aparna 😍