Sunday, November 15, 2015

November 15th the dark Sunday ....




Dear Father,

I have spent 6 years without you so far and unfortunately would have to live like that for the rest of my life . In these 6 years life has taught me many hard and painful lessons ; And there have always been moments when I was going through struggle and happiness and always wished you were there to stand with me in my struggle and also share my happy moments . 

I regret for not being able to spend more time with you ,not being able to give you the quality life and luxuries you deserve .After all the immeasurable and uncountable sacrifices you had made to give me the life I am living right now . After all these years I now understand why you had taken some decisions which seemed wrong for me and right to you .You took those decisions not because you wanted to but you were kind of forced to specially since that was the best you could afford to . 

I always wish I could plan my finances as well as you did ,invest money as wisely as you did ,work hard and take care of the family as best you did .

I do have lot of regrets for all the mistakes I have made in the past and I currently make  and just wish you would always be by my side to guide me through for the rest of the life . And its just from you that I have learnt how to bail out through the struggles and pain in life and embrace the little moments of happiness  and love . 

Every single moment of pleasure and pain I miss you and I wish you were by my side .Life will never be the same without you ever . I am trying to live up to your expectations and I know I might have not been there so far yet but I would definitely keep trying and I know you are UP there watching me over . 

P.S : Miss you like hell and will keep missing you until eternity . 


Your darling daughter ,

Aparna Bhaskara 

No comments: